Terry has made an emotive documentary produced by KEO North for BBC Scotland on the subject of assisted suicide, directed and produced by Charlie Russell. It is presented by Terry and features Peter Smedley, a 71-year-old motor neurone disease sufferer, committing suicide at the Swiss assisted dying organisation, Dignitas. The film focuses on the story of Peter Smedley, an English…Read more
Join our email newsletter
Monthly Archives: June 2011
- Terry Pratchett exhibition announced in Salisbury
- EXCLUSIVE – Behind the scenes of the new documentary
- Narrativia announce their first major television Co-Production with BBC Studios and Neil Gaiman’s Blank Corporation.
- First Look: Terry Pratchett Documentary ‘Back In Black’
- UK Discworld Convention 2016 Report