The possibilities are endless (just be careful what you wish for…) 1916: the Western Front, France. Private Percy Blakeney wakes up. He is lying on fresh spring grass. He can hear birdsong, and the wind in the leaves in the trees. Where has the mud, blood and blasted landscape of No Man’s Land gone? 2015: Madison, Wisconsin. Cop Monica Jansson…Read more
Join our email newsletter
Monthly Archives: January 2012
- Terry Pratchett exhibition announced in Salisbury
- EXCLUSIVE – Behind the scenes of the new documentary
- Narrativia announce their first major television Co-Production with BBC Studios and Neil Gaiman’s Blank Corporation.
- First Look: Terry Pratchett Documentary ‘Back In Black’
- UK Discworld Convention 2016 Report