Marcus Sedgwick relaxes with a gem from Terry Pratchett There’s a moment as a reader, not often enough felt, when you sigh comfortably and relax, because you know you’re in good hands. Such a moment occurs commendably near the start of Dodger – in fact, in the very first chapter title, in which the author teases us with the notion…Read more
Join our email newsletter
Monthly Archives: October 2012
- Terry Pratchett exhibition announced in Salisbury
- EXCLUSIVE – Behind the scenes of the new documentary
- Narrativia announce their first major television Co-Production with BBC Studios and Neil Gaiman’s Blank Corporation.
- First Look: Terry Pratchett Documentary ‘Back In Black’
- UK Discworld Convention 2016 Report