Terry has written an article on his experience with Alzheimer’s for the News of the World. You can read it HERE and also see Terry on a special BBC Panorama programme ‘The NHS Postcode: It Could Be You’ tomorrow (Monday 18th) at 8.30pm.
Join our email newsletter
Monthly Archives: August 2008
Folks, To those that want to know, it would be true to say that my life right now is occasional short periods of writing interspersed and interrupted with requests for interviews. As my UK readers will know, merely catching a variant of Alzheimer’s has propelled me onto more prestigious chat show sofas than I have ever seen in 25 years…Read more
- SIR TERRY PRATCHETT’S NARRATIVIA, MOTIVE PICTURES AND ENDEAVOR CONTENT JOIN FORCES IN LANDMARK NEW PARTNERSHIP, SET TO BRING THE DISCWORLD UNIVERSE TO LIFE IN A SERIES OF DEFINITIVE SCREEN ADAPTATIONS
- BBC AMERICA GREENLIGHTS ORIGINAL SCRIPTED SERIES THE WATCH
- Chalke Valley History Festival – Special Offers For Discworld Fans
- Announcing HisWorld – A New Chapter
- Evil Harry Dread Takes the Chalke Valley History Festival!