Folks, I Shall Wear Midnight is totally finished; we spent the better part of three days last week doing the final proof-read and let me tell you that the only way to proof read a manuscript with maximum accuracy is to listen to it read aloud. Well, it is for me at least. When it’s a simple matter of reading,…Read more
Join our email newsletter
Monthly Archives: July 2010
- Father Christmas’s Fake Beard story collection announced
- Terry Pratchett exhibition announced in Salisbury
- EXCLUSIVE – Behind the scenes of the new documentary
- Narrativia announce their first major television Co-Production with BBC Studios and Neil Gaiman’s Blank Corporation.
- First Look: Terry Pratchett Documentary ‘Back In Black’