Sir Terry Pratchett gave the 34th Richard Dimbleby Lecture on BBC1 from the Royal College of Physicians in London in 2010 to a torrent of emotion. And now on 30th July, Shaking Hands With Death, Terry’s most important essay on Alzheimer’s and our right to a dignified death, will become available as a standalone book. It features a new introduction…Read more
Join our email newsletter
Monthly Archives: July 2015
- GET READY FOR A BRAND NEW LOOK FOR TERRY PRATCHETT’S TIFFANY ACHING SERIES!
- Royal Mail Celebrates Terry Pratchett’s Discworld Series with Special Stamps
- Puffin Acquires Tiffany Aching’s Guide to Being A Witch
- PRESS RELEASE: TRANSWORLD TO PUBLISH A STROKE OF THE PEN: A COLLECTION OF REDISCOVERED SHORT STORIES
- Nation Hardback Cover Release