Sir Terry Pratchett gave the 34th Richard Dimbleby Lecture on BBC1 from the Royal College of Physicians in London in 2010 to a torrent of emotion. And now on 30th July, Shaking Hands With Death, Terry’s most important essay on Alzheimer’s and our right to a dignified death, will become available as a standalone book. It features a new introduction…Read more
Join our email newsletter
Monthly Archives: July 2015
- SIR TERRY PRATCHETT’S NARRATIVIA, MOTIVE PICTURES AND ENDEAVOR CONTENT JOIN FORCES IN LANDMARK NEW PARTNERSHIP, SET TO BRING THE DISCWORLD UNIVERSE TO LIFE IN A SERIES OF DEFINITIVE SCREEN ADAPTATIONS
- BBC AMERICA GREENLIGHTS ORIGINAL SCRIPTED SERIES THE WATCH
- Chalke Valley History Festival – Special Offers For Discworld Fans
- Announcing HisWorld – A New Chapter
- Evil Harry Dread Takes the Chalke Valley History Festival!