The Chalke Valley History festival is held in Broad Chalke, a small village outside Salisbury in which Sir Terry Pratchett made his home for the past several decades. Founded in 2011, it brings in thousands of attendees each year. This year we are excited to announce that the Discworld will come home to the Chalke Valley. Following on the success…Read more
Join our email newsletter
Monthly Archives: March 2018
- SIR TERRY PRATCHETT’S NARRATIVIA, MOTIVE PICTURES AND ENDEAVOR CONTENT JOIN FORCES IN LANDMARK NEW PARTNERSHIP, SET TO BRING THE DISCWORLD UNIVERSE TO LIFE IN A SERIES OF DEFINITIVE SCREEN ADAPTATIONS
- BBC AMERICA GREENLIGHTS ORIGINAL SCRIPTED SERIES THE WATCH
- Chalke Valley History Festival – Special Offers For Discworld Fans
- Announcing HisWorld – A New Chapter
- Evil Harry Dread Takes the Chalke Valley History Festival!