Terry has made an emotive documentary produced by KEO North for BBC Scotland on the subject of assisted suicide, directed and produced by Charlie Russell. It is presented by Terry and features Peter Smedley, a 71-year-old motor neurone disease sufferer, committing suicide at the Swiss assisted dying organisation, Dignitas. The film focuses on the story of Peter Smedley, an English…Read more
Join our email newsletter
Monthly Archives: June 2011
- Good Omens to Return for Ineffable Third and Final Season on Prime Video
- GET READY FOR A BRAND NEW LOOK FOR TERRY PRATCHETT’S TIFFANY ACHING SERIES!
- Royal Mail Celebrates Terry Pratchett’s Discworld Series with Special Stamps
- Puffin Acquires Tiffany Aching’s Guide to Being A Witch
- PRESS RELEASE: TRANSWORLD TO PUBLISH A STROKE OF THE PEN: A COLLECTION OF REDISCOVERED SHORT STORIES