PRIORITY ONLINE BOOKING FROM MONDAY 29 JUNE
Fans can book their tickets online ahead of the general public on Monday 29 June.
To access priority online booking please follow the instructions below:
- Go to www.nationaltheatre.org.uk/buytickets and select Nation from the list of productions.
- In the box on the right hand side of the screen labelled ‘Promotion code’ enter the code 1987 and click enter.
- You should then click on the date that you would like to book for.
- Once you have selected your chosen date, you can select where in the theatre you would like to sit and how many tickets you would like to buy.
- If you have not booked tickets at the National Theatre before, at this stage you will need to register your details before you can purchase your tickets. If you have purchased tickets before, at this stage you will need to log in before payment.
- Once registered or logged in, proceed to check out.
Following War Horse, His Dark Materials and Coram Boy, the National stages Mark Ravenhill’s exhilarating adaptation of Terry Pratchett’s latest witty and challenging adventure story.
There’s no demons, no gods. Just me. And the waves and the sun and birth and death. And there’s no reason for anything. I’m sorry: that’s just the way it seems to me.
From 11th November
Suitable for 10yrs+
Cast includes: Gary Carr, Emily Taaffe
Director: Melly Still
Set Designers: Melly Still with Mark Friend
Costume Designer: Dinah Collin
Lighting Designer: Paul Anderson
Projection Designer: Jon Driscoll
Music: Adrian Sutton
Sound Designer: Paul Arditti