The Science of Discworld IV is released today in paperback!Look out for it on our website! The purpose of this book is both to entertain and educate. In having fictional sections in which observers from a very different world with a very different set of rules look with confused eyes upon the Earth (“Roundworld”), the authors are able to expand upon things we take for granted, such as planets being round and stars being far away, in a manner which is free of a line of thinking which states “But that’s obvious“.
Join our email newsletter
- Royal Mail Celebrates Terry Pratchett’s Discworld Series with Special Stamps
- Puffin Acquires Tiffany Aching’s Guide to Being A Witch
- PRESS RELEASE: TRANSWORLD TO PUBLISH A STROKE OF THE PEN: A COLLECTION OF REDISCOVERED SHORT STORIES
- Nation Hardback Cover Release
- On This Day in 1997 – Terry Pratchett is the Desert Island Discs Castaway