On 4th January Terry appeared as a guest on BBC TV’s Blue Peter. For those of you who don’t already know, Blue Peter is the longest running children’s TV show and is filmed live five times a week. Terry was promoting the dramatisation of Johnny and the Bomb which is due to air on Sunday January 15th at 5pm. Below are a some exclusive backstage photos taken during rehearsals.
Join our email newsletter
- SIR TERRY PRATCHETT’S NARRATIVIA, MOTIVE PICTURES AND ENDEAVOR CONTENT JOIN FORCES IN LANDMARK NEW PARTNERSHIP, SET TO BRING THE DISCWORLD UNIVERSE TO LIFE IN A SERIES OF DEFINITIVE SCREEN ADAPTATIONS
- BBC AMERICA GREENLIGHTS ORIGINAL SCRIPTED SERIES THE WATCH
- Chalke Valley History Festival – Special Offers For Discworld Fans
- Announcing HisWorld – A New Chapter
- Evil Harry Dread Takes the Chalke Valley History Festival!