On 4th January Terry appeared as a guest on BBC TV’s Blue Peter. For those of you who don’t already know, Blue Peter is the longest running children’s TV show and is filmed live five times a week. Terry was promoting the dramatisation of Johnny and the Bomb which is due to air on Sunday January 15th at 5pm. Below are a some exclusive backstage photos taken during rehearsals.
Join our email newsletter
- Royal Mail Celebrates Terry Pratchett’s Discworld Series with Special Stamps
- Puffin Acquires Tiffany Aching’s Guide to Being A Witch
- PRESS RELEASE: TRANSWORLD TO PUBLISH A STROKE OF THE PEN: A COLLECTION OF REDISCOVERED SHORT STORIES
- Nation Hardback Cover Release
- On This Day in 1997 – Terry Pratchett is the Desert Island Discs Castaway