Terry has made an emotive documentary produced by KEO North for BBC Scotland on the subject of assisted suicide, directed and produced by Charlie Russell. It is presented by Terry and features Peter Smedley, a 71-year-old motor neurone disease sufferer, committing suicide at the Swiss assisted dying organisation, Dignitas. The film focuses on the story of Peter Smedley, an English millionaire hotelier who was diagnosed with motor neurone disease in 2008. With the subject being so close to Terry’s heart this documentary is a must-watch.
Join our email newsletter
- The Amazing Maurice coming in 2022, Cast Announced
- SIR TERRY PRATCHETT’S NARRATIVIA, MOTIVE PICTURES AND ENDEAVOR CONTENT JOIN FORCES IN LANDMARK NEW PARTNERSHIP, SET TO BRING THE DISCWORLD UNIVERSE TO LIFE IN A SERIES OF DEFINITIVE SCREEN ADAPTATIONS
- BBC AMERICA GREENLIGHTS ORIGINAL SCRIPTED SERIES THE WATCH
- Chalke Valley History Festival – Special Offers For Discworld Fans
- Announcing HisWorld – A New Chapter