Terry has made an emotive documentary produced by KEO North for BBC Scotland on the subject of assisted suicide, directed and produced by Charlie Russell. It is presented by Terry and features Peter Smedley, a 71-year-old motor neurone disease sufferer, committing suicide at the Swiss assisted dying organisation, Dignitas. The film focuses on the story of Peter Smedley, an English millionaire hotelier who was diagnosed with motor neurone disease in 2008. With the subject being so close to Terry’s heart this documentary is a must-watch.
Join our email newsletter
- Royal Mail Celebrates Terry Pratchett’s Discworld Series with Special Stamps
- Puffin Acquires Tiffany Aching’s Guide to Being A Witch
- PRESS RELEASE: TRANSWORLD TO PUBLISH A STROKE OF THE PEN: A COLLECTION OF REDISCOVERED SHORT STORIES
- Nation Hardback Cover Release
- On This Day in 1997 – Terry Pratchett is the Desert Island Discs Castaway