Terry has made an emotive documentary produced by KEO North for BBC Scotland on the subject of assisted suicide, directed and produced by Charlie Russell. It is presented by Terry and features Peter Smedley, a 71-year-old motor neurone disease sufferer, committing suicide at the Swiss assisted dying organisation, Dignitas. The film focuses on the story of Peter Smedley, an English millionaire hotelier who was diagnosed with motor neurone disease in 2008. With the subject being so close to Terry’s heart this documentary is a must-watch.
Join our email newsletter
- Terry Pratchett Memorial Sculpture Busts
- A Life With Footnotes – The Observer Review
- Turning Terry Pratchett’s Discworld into Audiobooks
- Transworld reveal new Discworld series cover look and launch of annual Terry Pratchett Day
- A Life With Footnotes – Announcing the Official Biography of Terry Pratchett